Thursday, November 6, 2014

Currently- The Senses

Seeing- The mess in the kitchen. I'm going out of town tomorrow, and I really don't want to clean it...

Smelling- The last of our Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle from Bath & Body Works. I don't use their bath stuff anymore, but boy do I have a collection of their candles! With the season slowly transitioning into Christmas, it's almost time to stock up on holiday scents. We went by B&BW this weekend and they didn't have candles on sale, but they did have quite a few candle holders so we stocked up!

Hearing- The Big Bang Theory. One of the greatest shows of our generation! I'm so glad they've signed on for three more seasons! I think this episode is new- and they're doing an 'adult prom.' That sounds like a fantastic idea- let's all put on ball gowns and take awkward pictures! Yeah!

Feeling- Our dog child licking my toes. Why does he think this is normal. It's not. It's ending now.

Tasting- I'm not tasting anything right now, but about half an hour ago I was tasting BBQ pulled pork, and in about an hour I'll be tasting mint chocolate chip ice cream :) Because obviously, that's the best thing in the world.
*Just kidding, B just asked me if I wanted a glass of wine, so I'll be tasting that in a second. Goodness, just when I didn't think I could love that man anymore....


Anyway, like I said, I'm going out of town tomorrow on a busy weekend to Houston, full of some wonderful reunions! A marriage, a bridal shower, and a new baby. My heart is so full! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment