Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Just Keep Pinning

Hi. My name is Stacy, and I am a Pinterest addict.

It's like shopping without spending money, baking without the calories, and traveling without leaving the couch. So basically, its perfect. Is this how video game addicts rationalize their addiction?

Anyway, I love scrolling through pins, and then eventually searching for more specific things. Currently, I'm pinning:

Christmas Party Things/Christmas Food- We have so many exciting things going on around the holidays this year, I want to put my Susie Homemaker hat on and make the most of it! Games, themed food, and even games are all on my radar. Our Hobby Lobby has had Christmas set since early September, and I have been roaming the Christmas aisles ever since. This year, I've had enough self control to NOT buy anything, but I'm probably going to cave in pretty soon...


Fonts- I'm still trying to figure out blog design things, and I'm becoming a little obsessed with picking out different fonts. They're so fun! I also am really into chalkboard art, so I hope to recreate some of my favorite fonts on our fancy $12 chalkboard from Hobby Lobby. Goodness gracious I love that store.

Kids- All on a secret board, of course. I've been trying to convince B that we should get him a new recliner, and when he got back from training, it was one of the first things he mentioned! He walked in the door, and shortly there after said, "Can we go recliner shopping tomorrow?!" When we were recliner shopping, I found one that I really liked, but compromised and said that I would get it as more of a rocker when the time comes. So, I'm pinning a lot of strange baby furniture.

Style- I kind of feel like I'm working on my 'forever wardrobe,' so I'm excited to finally start purchasing investment pieces. I feel like the equation to looking like you really have your 'look' together is lipstick+jewelry+layers. Anyone can wear an adorable top and bottoms, but when you add an interesting layer or two, and take it to another level with jewelry and a little lip color, BAM. Girl, you got your stuff together!



0 comments:

Post a Comment