Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Most Eventful Summer EVER

San Gimignano, Italy
Hey y'all!

I'm still alive, I promise. If you don't believe me, just check out my instagram!

Tallinn, Estonia

Copenhagen, Denmark
Oslo, Norway

So what have I been up to? In June B and I went on a 12 night Baltic Cruise. Our 5 year anniversary is this year, and it seemed like a great way to celebrate and cross a few countries off of our "list:"

  • England (just baaaaarely, since this is where we sailed from)
  • Norway
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • Russia
  • Belgium
Helsinki, Finland
In my opinion, cruising is not the best way to see Europe as a whole, but it is the perfect way to see these destinations. Most of the countries in northern Europe are super expensive, so it was really nice to just hop off the boat for the day and explore the city without committing to their price tags. 

 I thought I would be able to post updates while on the boat, but the internet was less than cooperative. We could get service on our phones, but not on my laptop. Sorry, y'all! The good news is that I have a few posts ready to go, I just need to add pictures, which is basically the most important part, so stay tuned!

St. Petersburg, Russia
Once we returned to Italy after the cruise, we unpacked our bags, washed all of our laundry, and scrubbed the house from top to bottom... because my parents arrived less than 48 hours later! Then we repacked our bags and headed to Tuscany!! This past weekend was literally the most relaxing weekend ever, and it was so quintessentially Italian.

Siena, Italy
I love being busy, and this season of our life gives "busy" a whole new meaning. Keep up with me on instagram, and I'll slowly but surely update you soon! 

Ciao!

1 comments:

  1. Were you even home during the month of June? I loved seeing all your posts while you were cruising all over Europe and I can't wait to read all the posts about those amazing places! T-minus two months until we're in Europe together! What???

    ReplyDelete