Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall To Do List... So Far

 It's been 3 weeks since the reveal of my Fall To Do List! Let's see how well I'm doing:

  • Blog a minimum of 3 times per week
I got pretty stinkin' good at this for most of September, and then late September/October hit. I am ready to get back into it! Work, school, and life got a little crazy, but I should be able to continue writing 3 times a week! 
  • Complete Insanity
Real talk: still hard. I haven't done one workout since I wrote those words. I DID go to the gym, just so I could get out of the house. So... I'm going to work on this. 
  • Read 3 books
I'm mostly reading my Finance textbook? Does that count? Yes? Fantastic! Other than that, I'm picking up "It Starts With Food" again. Last time I read it, I can truly say it changed my outlook. It's been a rough 9 weeks, and I am so excited for it to almost be over.
  • Get an A in my Finance class
Most likely...
  • Try 2 new meals per month-and document it!
So, I did this once already. I tried a new recipe and took pretty pictures and followed all of the directions... and it was AWFUL! I will still share it, but probably in more of a lessons learned format.
  • Finish wedding books
Haven't even started. 
  • DO NOT GET A HAIRCUT
So far, so good! I have a trim in a few weeks, but I've already had a serious talk with my hairstylist, and she shouldn't let me do anything dramatic.
  • Take pictures of more than just Taz. 
This I'm sucking it up at this one. I took two pictures of salsa today... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment