September 27: What's on your wish list?
Oh. so. many. things.
- Kendra Scott- need I say more? I'm a southern belle transplanted in the midwest, and I feel like taking part in this trend makes me close to home :) Also, NO ONE wears them up here, so I feel super legit. ;) I already have a few, but I want earrings in slate, black/silver, and rose quartz. Or one of each. That would work too!
- Vice3 and Giorgio Armani Si- If I had to pick two items to receive from Sephora it would be these! I talked myself out of buying the Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay last year, and I totally regret it! So, Vice 3 is a must. Giorgio Armani Si smells absolutely perfect. I don't like anything too floral or too powdery, and I feel like this is a fantastic fall scent. Sensual, girly, and wonderful. My other favorite gifts from Sephora are the sampler packs- lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, skincare, etc. It is the easiest way to try out new products, AND I love them because I change my mind so often, these sets can fulfill all of my makeup needs for the season!
- Eyefi- B's cousin used this for some family pictures this year, and it's SUPER cool. It basically turns your camera into a hotspot, and whenever you take pictures, it automatically uploads them to your tablet/phone/laptop, so they're easier to view. Nothing is worse than getting pictures and realizing someone had their eyes closed or if it was just a hair different, it would be perfect!
- Camera Tripod- With my family visiting for Christmas this year, a tripod would make it so much easier to capture memories :) Plus, I wouldn't have to rely on the dreaded selfie! Ahh!
Aside from all of these material things, I wish that time would fast forward two weeks- to when B will be home! After that, I wish we could fast forward to Thanksgiving so I can be home for a few days, and then fast forward to Christmas, because it's going to be fantastic this year! I know, I know, savor every moment.. but who am I kidding? Time is moving so fast these days! I thought it was still July! So maybe what I really want is for time to slow down a little bit. Let's just compromise and say that time should move at the exact same speed that it usually does :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment