Sept 10th: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let's kick that negative self-talk outta here!
Well, well, well. What an excellent follow up to my introverted/extroverted confessions.
1. I love my brain- I think I'm a smart kid. I finished my BBA in 3.5 years, all while working and never dropping a class. And I went to a hard school, too! Right now, I'm working on my MBA for one reason- why not. Do I know exactly what I want to do forever? Eh, not quite. I think being a great wife and eventually mother are pretty high on the list at this point, especially with our military lifestyle. I wanted to get my MBA to refresh my memory of what I know is tucked back in my brain... AND to prove to myself I can. Right now I'm taking finance, so I'm not having a super good time, but this too shall pass :)
4. I love my style- Even though I feel like I'm always working on improving my wardrobe (aka shopping), nine times out of ten I love what I'm wearing. I like browsing pinterest and getting inspired by different styles, color combos, and accessories. When I'm able to find the pieces I need or the classic styles I love, I rejoice.
6. I love my creativity- I have a few paintings throughout the house that I just thought up. They're very abstract- patterns and colors. Do NOT ask me to draw a person/object. It's just not going to happen. I love that I come from a creative family, and I am so grateful to have a small piece of the 'gift.'
7. I love my husband-choosing abilities- I can wholeheartedly say I married my soulmate. I pat myself on the back every day, and I feel so lucky! I got lucky and found him when I was only 15, married at 22, and I still think we're newlyweds three years later. That's our goal: eternal newlywed-dom.
8. I love my competitive nature- Eh, gift and a curse... but for the purpose of this post it's totally a gift! It's one of those qualities I hope to pass down to my children one day. It's always driven me to do more, and motivated me to be the best version of myself. I'm less competitive now than I was growing up, which I also think is a good thing. Let's just not play ping pong.
9. I love that I'm a clearance ninja- To piggyback on my "style" love, I feel that I'm a black belt in clearance finding. I use coupons (print and mobile, sucka), and typically have enough patience to wait until items go on sale. This ninja-ness only applies to clothing and everyday items, so now I REALLY want to learn how to do some serious couponing at the grocery store. Then, I could call myself a clearance champion.
10. I love my passion- I'm one of those people who gives everything (sometimes to the point of being exhausting), and I love it. When I really care about something, I know exactly what it takes to make it amazing, and to make it the best experience imaginable.
Phew! That was much harder than I expected!





0 comments:
Post a Comment