PSA: CANDLES ARE ON SALE AT BATH AND BODY WORKS. You're welcome. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Tailgate are my favorites! If you want your house to smell like high school/Abercrombie, buy the Teakwood and Mahogany candle. For real.
I've never done a "To Do List" like this, but I've always wanted to! Here are a few things I want to accomplish before December. I know, I know- fall doesn't technically run from early September-December, but our seasons are a little funny here in ND. Also, after Thanksgiving is basically Christmas season, which means winter, right?!
- Blog a minimum of 3 times per week- Here we go...
- Complete Insanity-It is hard. FOR REAL.
- Read 3 books- Right now, I'm reading The Five Love Languages, and I love it!
- Get an A in my Finance class- ...
- Try 2 new meals per month-and document it!
- Finish wedding books-I tried to complete these before, but I literally teared up the whole time... what can I say, I'm an emotional person!
- DO NOT GET A HAIRCUT- Real talk: I regret it every single time. I just chopped my mop last week to fix a previous 'do, and I had a very serious conversation with my hair dresser about it. To reference The Big Bang Theory, I told her to document it in my haircut records ;)
- Take pictures of more than just Taz. As I stated in an earlier post, I am the worst picture taker. I don't like being in them, taking them, and I hardly enjoy writing about the. But, for the sake of not regretting anything in ten years, I'm going to DO IT.




0 comments:
Post a Comment