Sept 11th: How do you stay inspired? Who inspires you the most?
Inspiration can come from anywhere, right? I think mine comes from the future. Why am I overworking myself? To save for a family. Why am I worried about my health? To be healthy when I'm older, and to be able to form good habits for our kids one day. Why do B and I travel so much? So we don't look back and regret.
I feel like when I meet people who are 10, 20, or even 30 years older than me, they always talk about how they wish they travelled more, enjoyed life more, or wore more sunscreen in their 20's. As a military spouse, I got some advice early on that I've truly treasured, and B and I continue to live by. One of our friends told us, don't go home. In other words, every time you take leave, don't go home. If we took all of our time going home every single time we've had vacation to burn, we wouldn't have been able to visit Hawaii, Napa, Breckenridge, the Caribbean, and Las Vegas. We still go home, and we LOVE having visitors here... but I think the future inspires us to travel. It'll be much harder when we multiply, and I am so thankful for that. So who inspires me? The family that we'll have one day inspires me to be the best version of myself and have as many experiences as possible.





0 comments:
Post a Comment